Top critical review
Avoid - first ten minute recap of stupid mistakes..
December 1, 2018
Ten minutes into the movie and here is why you should not rent it unless you're into films with low intelligence characters:
1) Husband is packing his car for this journey that he and his wife are taking though hostile / gang territory and he packs his rifle in the trunk....fail...
2) Husband starts to sweep a house (to hold in for the night) to ensure it is empty with a loose bag dangling around his side while wife starts to look for items before house is secure.... fail
3) While spending night in house they light candles that can be seen from outside... and clearly know that they are in gang territory bc they write down everything his stupid book they carry and listen to an obnoxious radio station that recaps the gang areas.... fail
4) They both wear pjs to sleep in - forget the fact it might be smart to wear clothes you can react quickly in and have boots/shoes on or nearby esp. since it is a foreign house to you and you did find a murdered couple in the bed when you arrived... fail
5) Neither seems to carry their weapons around where they go in the house... fail
6) Next morning they seem to have a casual wake up (real practical) and neither seems to be motivated to get an early start / leave at sunrise when most gangs might be still asleep (hung over, not disciplined, etc.) but instead both seem to be on vacation mode... fail
Movie should have ended in 1st 10 minutes with this couple and then switched to a group that had some intelligence... that would have been interesting...