Top positive review
11 people found this helpful
Paid the extra for 3D, not for the Alexa integration... was worth it...
on June 28, 2018
A great projector for the price.
3D - works
HDR - works
4K - works
Picture quality - looks great to me...
- in a totally dark room, I wish the blacks were more, well, black. even with HRD. they are good, but I wish it was darker on the darks. brightness is amazing (I have a fully windowless room in the basement)
- takes time to warmup
- alexa connection is a hassle (optoma's fault) their mobile app is terrible, but managed to get it done. Not very useful, since I have Harmony.
- Fire TV Cube doesn't recognize it...
- When switching between regular 4k and HDR 4k, it takes a couple of seconds
- I think I bought the official mount for it, and was surprised it doesn't support up/down. sadly after I installed the screen already... I had to go through weird workarounds to add that half inch of a tilt down... (the angle button didn't get far enough)
Other than that, very happy... but I'm not a projector expert.