Top critical review
Great fit but toxic plastic smell
January 17, 2019
If this product didnt have such a strong ordor i would give five stars. But after recieving it and cleaning it down with dish soap and water the smell remained unchanged. Its like a cheap petroleum plastic something similar in a tire factory. I have it placed and far away from kids because of transfer of chemicals. After holding it i have to wash hands to get rid of smell. For anyone with not such a sensitive smell it would be a great product. But if you are looking to get a case for your kids. I highly do not recommend as im sure this is toxic to their little hands.