Top positive review
"He was lying in the morgue, cold and thick like deli turkey..."
April 23, 2018
1) Why I chose this book : Combines two of my favorite elements - a quick-witted p.i. and a rousing crime novel
2) Any course language present : Fair amount of the f-word and sh-word which added realism to a story involving gang initiation murders
3) Type of book : part mystery/ part crime read
4) Formatting/Editing : Well done debut novel
5) Best/Worst aspect of book : Likable, unique characters, explosive ending I didn't see coming and abounding humor that made for a memorable read
6) Favorite Passage : "I stumbled and rolled down the embankment. Embarrassing. That never happened to Batman."
7) Bottom-line : Quick read, lots of fun, definitely plan on reading more of this series!