Top positive review
That's why the 3 sided design is superior to all other brushes
January 22, 2017
As a dentist, I have seen the difference that electric toothbrushes can make for someone's dental health. Gums become firmer, bleed less and become less sensitive. The sonic vibrations also help to disrupt bacteria and create micro bubbles that get into places that manual toothbrushes can't reach.
I am exposed to a variety of different electric brushes from several different companies. The Triple Bristle is the only one that makes brushing fool proof. You don't have to think about positioning the bristles properly for maximum effectiveness. The brush does it for you. That's why the 3 sided design is superior to all other brushes. I personally use it and recommend it to my patients because I know it will make a big difference in the health of their gums and teeth. Here are a few tips for people who are new to Triple Bristle based on some feedback from my patients:
1. It's a completely different way of brushing so be patient. It takes a bit of time (sometimes up to 2 weeks) to get used to positioning the brush head so that it doesn't tickle. As you use it longer and longer you will find that it does a great job and feels very comfortable in your mouth.
2. Even though you can brush for a shorter period with the Triple Bristle, I still recommend brushing the entire two minutes so that you get the same benefits as brushing 6 minutes with a conventional toothbrush.
3. Use a toothpaste that isn't overly abrasive. Look up the toothpaste abrasiveness value when picking a toothpaste and make sure it's below 70. An abrasive toothpaste can remove enamel if used for long periods of time.
4. Read the manual that comes with the toothbrush. It has a lot of great information that can help with your oral health.
5. Continue to floss or use some sort of interdental cleaning device. No toothbrush can completely replace flossing or cleaning between teeth (not even if they claim that it does).
6. This sonic toothbrush is especially beneficial for people with a history of gum disease, lots of dental restorations, special needs, dexterity issues or anyone who wants to have an easier time brushing their teeth properly.
I give this product my full endorsement and once you try it, you'll understand why. Happy Brushing!
Elijah Jung DMD