Top positive review
Happy! Downsized from 10cup to 3cup rice cooker!
January 1, 2018
Downsized from 10cups Zojirushi to this 3 cup Zojirushi rice cooker (NS-LHC05XT).
I eat rice very frequently but when I cook just a few cups in a 10cup rice cooker it dries out very easily and takes a lot of space.
So I finally broke down and downsized to this 3 cup Zojirushi and am very happy I did!
- Compact! Saves space in the kitchen
- Still have all the function I need (Brown rice, porridge, white rice, mixed rice, jasmine rice, quick, keep warm and 2 timer settings)
- Good price for what it does and quality (Paid $149+tax)
- Comes with rice cup & rice scooper
- Very easy to use, really.
- Rice always comes out perfectly!
- MAKE SURE TO HIT "CANCEL" when you are done! (or just unplug)
***This was a total slap in my face. I have owned MANY rice cookers in the past and this is the first rice cooker that doesn't cancel on its own when I pull the bowl part out. I was NOT aware of this and my rice cooker "stayed warm" until the next morning when there was NOTHING inside, not even a bowl.***Zojirushi, please fix this!
- Rice bowl thing keeps rotating when trying to scoop. There is no "stopper" function so when I try to scoop rice the bowl keeps rotating inside the rice cooker, and am concerned this might damage/scratch the bottom of the cooker. My 10cup rice cooker had a handle on the bowl that secured to the rice cooker which prevented from rotating.
Overall I am happy with the quality of this product and I would continue to buy Zojirushi brand for my rice cooker.