Top positive review
Full of Insight, honestly, and the Authors Originality you'll enjoy flipping through this gem!
October 22, 2015
I really like Michal Stawicki's approach towards success. Although this is only the 2nd book I have read of the author, I can tell that he is a solid authority in his business.
In this latest book "Know Yourself like Your Success Depends on It" Michal starts off with a lesson in self-analysis and how each of us can examine ourselves on a deeper level and gain better insight into who we are and what we are capable of. There are a lot of takeaways that I found throughout this book, so many that I will have to make a list of them here:
• In order to change, you have to know what to change;
• Self-image is the starting point of all action; self-talk determines image, and image determines action
• to make progress, you should track your progress and track what you can and what you can't;
• Start journaling because it is the most common form of self-talk, and it activates motor memory when you handwrite;
• Ask insightful questions as a form of self-analysis;
• Doing things daily multiplies your efforts;
• Meditate because it illuminates your purpose and increases focus, memory and productivity;
• Pray so that you have deeper insight into your soul; you can do this by developing the prayer habit;
• Create a personal mission statement so that you can accelerate your virtues.
This is a really good book that can help you get cantered and create a stronger sense of balance in your life. I recommend this book and will certainly implement the strategies and action steps the author has provided.