Top critical review
Worst of all
January 10, 2018
1. Not for hard soil. This could not come close to breaking up our Wyoming soil.
2. Holding handle to keep it going gets tiring. Especially since it won't dig down in and just bounces most of the time.
3. Going over the ground 6 times and it still barely made it 4 inches. The ground was still clumpy as well.
4. Worst of all: we went to unplug it and it was so tight we couldn't get it off. When we finally did get it off the one prong stayed in the extension cord.
5. We have a tiller that never worked very good, but definitely won't work now after just one season. Tilling just one garden plot.