Top positive review
125 people found this helpful
on September 28, 2016
While every child is different, mine was able to latch to EVERYTHING, so I feel I'm a pretty good judge when it comes to nipples.
1. The slow flow is a PERFECT flow. The doctor even tested it out and was very pleased.
2. I have tried avent, lansinoh, doctor browns, & these... these create the least mess. I don't know what it is about other nipples but they don't keep the milk in his mouth. I believe it is the extra round shape around the nipple that creates a block if he opens is mouth wider or becomes lazier while eating.
3. NO NIPPLE COLLAPSE. Avent nipples were AWFUL with nipple collapse!
4. No air bubbles! Even when I get lazy holding the bottle and think "shoot get t together" there are never ever bubbles in the nipple part. It seems great! (My son has acid reflux and I trust these the most)
5. They're easy to clean. Cleaning all the different bottles we've tried, it's a pain when nipples have extra creases around the rim part or when the nipples do weird things like bulge out or indent in certain areas.
I would greatly appreciate if you marked my review helpful as I hope I have helped!