Top positive review
One month later - Pros & Cons
May 5, 2016
I purchased these shoes for my three year old son who is really hard on his shoes. I wanted shoes that were a good price value and that my son could put on and take off by himself, run around in, and that would stand up to 3 year old kid abuse. These shoes fit the bill, and for the price I would recommend them and I would buy them again, but they'd be even better if they were even more reinforced around the toes.
**This is NOT a paid or subsidized review. If you find this review helpful, please click "yes" - thank you!
* Price - these are a well made, good looking shoe for a very fair price.
* Easy for my son to put on and take off, but do not fall off. Velcro is holding up well so far.
* The velcro tab that holds them on is big, so there's plenty of room for error in putting them on, and there's plenty of velcro to ensure a good hold.
* Nice looking - my son likes them which is a big deal when you're three.
* Stand up well to rough and tumble play
* Good grip on the soles of the shoes.
* Fit is as expected, no discomfort, he wears them all day long without complaint.
* As with all kids shoes, the toe area could be even more reinforced although he's worn them every day for a month and, as you can see in the pictures, they're not showing much wear.
* VERY lightweight - so if you're looking for a heavier, more protective shoe for any reason, this is not the pair for you.
Overall I'd highly recommend these shoes, and would purchase them again.