Top positive review
Easy to Use, Strong Suction, Quite & Slick Looking
June 7, 2019
I purchased this robot vacuum cleaner 3 days ago. This is the first time I have one of these than the traditionally vacuum. I really enjoy it. It's a nice looking slick black little guy, and it gets the job nicely and quitely done! I am impressed with its suction. It does a great job cleaning all the long hair and scattering doggy fur, it absorbs well the dust and dirt too.
It works fantastic. Easy to charge and turn it on (downside) with the remote. It's fairly much quieter than all my old vacuum cleaners. And it's really fun to watch.
(1) It's super easy to remove the dirt from the unit and clean the brushes.
(2) It is thin and slim, so it can get under furniture without getting stuck.
(3) It returns to its dock by itself so no hassle.
Now for the cons:
(1) It bumps into wood furnitures, but slightly enough to NOT cause damage.
(2) It tends to clean the same repeatedly sometimes, but in the end, it DOES clean everything. I just left it run around and find its way back.
(3) Not really a con, but the wheel sometimes got stuck on a cord. I'd suggest to move the laying around cords and small objects before using it. There is a "cable tie" in the package which you can stock the cables together.
All in all, I really enjoy it. I haven't reached out to Eufy'so customer service yet, but based on my previous experience with Eufy and Anker, they have very responsible communication and customer service. I will definitely purchase more eufy products.