Top positive review
The best gift we’ve given ourselves till date !
May 9, 2019
I have all kinds of romantic feelings for this wonderful SimPot ! It’s like a crush you’re chasing and feeling intimidated by at first and later when in love , feeling loved and understood once you give it enough attention and understanding !
So I wanted the max out of it hence I bought the biggest size - 8 QUARTS. WHich is cheaper than instapot of same size and similar functionality. At first it looked very big but once I started using it I felt it’s good size for 2 people making many things in it.
1. The design is sleek. The window is big enough easy to understand.
2. The pressure and temperature can be set to high medium low individually which helps cook specific things at different pressure temp settings.
3. Comes with all the basic accessories so I don’t have to spend further.
4. Most importantly the information booklet is GOLD. Follow it to the T and you won’t have a problem. DO THE WATER TEST FIRST TO ENSURE PROPER FUNCTIONING. The recipe book is decent too.
5. The different variety of dishes I can cook in this is amazing to me ! The best part is not having to stir continuously and not worrying about food getting stuck to the bottom , thanks to the near nonstick bottom. I can do other things simultaneously.
6. Cleaning is super easy and saves so much time , especially with elaborate dishes and Indian cuisine.
7. Certain functions like soup etc is probably only available in simpot. Which came so handy making the Tom yum soup.
8. I tried making yogurt which came out excellent - we eat at least two containers of yogurt each week. This is gonna save so much money now. The rice pudding usually takes hours of steering n burning the milk - that was ready in 40 mins ! Like wow.
Overall I am super happy with the simpot. My partner is happiest cause he doesn’t have to clean the traditional pressure cooker any more which had awkward n bulky shape.
I already made yogurt, rice pudding, beans n corn, Tom yum soup, Indian spicy cake in this. Everything came out great.
There’s a little bit of learning curve with instant pressure cooker but if you try n use it everyday , I promise you’ll love it and won’t go back to traditional cooking for majority of the dishes !