Top positive review
Netflix buffering problem resolved!
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2020
Do not hesitate to try this device! My daughter's bedroom is upstairs and my office/router is downstairs. For 2 years she has had constant problems with Netflix and Amazon buffering...and timing out altogether. I finally did some internet research to find the cause of the problem, and I came across this device on Amazon. Given the great reviews, I thought I'd give it a try. It literally took 5 minutes to read the instructions and set up. Here's what you do:
1. Plug it into an outlet near your router.
2. Push a button on the device, then push a button on your router within 2 minutes.
3. Wait for a blue light to appear (which it did within 30 seconds).
4. Unplug the device and move it closer to your problem area (for me that was the upstairs hallway) - plug it in.
5. Wait for the blue light again (10 seconds this time).
6. Now, go to all your devices having a problem (for me, that was all TV's upstairs), and reconnect to your home nextwork, but this time choose the new one you'll see with an extension "_EXT". This connects your device to the extender (this device that you're buying.)
That's it! My daughter's TV fired right up to Netflix and it now runs faster than it ever has. What was I thinking...should have done this 2 years ago when I bought the TV!