Top positive review
$16.95 Shevrov vs. $75.00 Ridge
September 17, 2019
Since you are reading this, I am sure you are tired of having a huge wallet to lug around. You’re probably looking at a plethora of minimalist wallets and wondering which one is going to be the best bang for your buck and also wondering what separates the inexpensive ones to the more expensive priced minimalist wallets. Lucky for you I ordered a Shevrov that cost $16.95 and a Ridge that cost $75.00 and this is what I learned.
BOTH THE SHEVROV AND RIDGE:
• Block RFID Scanning
• Hold a maximum of 12 credit cards
• The dimensions length 3.407 and height 2.127 of the Shevrov And Ridge are identical. I measured them with a micrometer.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SHEVROV AND RIDGE:
• The Ridge cost $58.05 more than the Shevrov.
• The Ridge comes with a little jeweler screwdriver, whereas the Shevrov does not.
• The Shevrov is made with Carbon Fiber and Aluminum, whereas the Ridge is made with just Aluminum.
• The Shevrov is 0.02” thicker than the Ridge. This is attributed to the thicker aluminum under the carbon fiber shell of the Shevrov.
• The Shevrov weights 0.14 ounces more than the Ridge. This is attributed to the thicker aluminum under the carbon fiber shell of the Shevrov.
See Attached Images
The Ridge has a slightly beveled edge whereas the Shevrov has a definite 90-degree angle on the edge. I attribute this to the fact that the Shevrov is made with a Carbon Fiber outer shell. I’m not sure you can bevel the outer edge of Carbon Fiber.
Both minimalist wallets feel like high quality products and fit well in my pocket. You can’t really go wrong with either one. It just depends on how much money you want to spend. For me, the Shevrov is what I chose simply because I liked the look of the Carbon Fiber outer shell.
****** Please let me know if this review was helpful by clicking the “Helpful” button below***** THANK YOU!