Top positive review
Great machine - use daily
November 24, 2018
First off - I did not purchase on amazon. I purchased at Target simply because some of the Amazon reviews mentioned problems with returns so Inpurchased at a brick and mortar store instead. I have had this for 3 weeks. My husband and I use the pot side for the morning and then the single side for random daytime coffee. My kids use the single side for hot water to make hot chocolate, instant oatmeal or that sort of thing. So this review will address some of the issues I have read about in other reviews:
1) splash on the single brew side - yes, there is some splash - I see a few drops around the machine after a cup (a few, not a lot). If you pull the cup toward the front, it helps a lot. This is not a big deal to me and not a deal breaker. A few splashed drops is better than two separate machines to me
2) leak in the water storage container - have not had this at all, and I check every couple of days
3) hard to add water to the pot side - only if pouring from the coffee pot itself simply because you have to tilt a coffee pot so far over. I just fill it with a regular cup - the cup markings are on the side anyway. Not a problem
4) coffee ground spill over on single brew side - have not experienced this at all
5) some issue that apparently happens if the arrows are not lined up - no problem. I don’t even think about arrows.
There are some other various issues that other reviews discussed but overall this is a great machine and we use it daily.
** update 2/15/19 **
I still love this machine