Top critical review
An immediate candidate for return. Will update again later after further testing.
November 17, 2018
Got it last night so I cant tell much about the battery life or a daylight picture quality.
So far I noticed:
1) the the sticker with colorful stripes came off
2) the lens is buried deep in the body on a bad angle so the view is obstructed, which leads to a huge shadow that covers about 20% of the picture on the left side, which tells you enough about the build quality.
Totally unacceptable for what you want to call a "camera"!
3) I don't understand how to enable the motion detection function. I don't think there is any since the manual does not mention it at all.
4) Also I don't understand what wifi connection was the other reviewer talking about. Again not a word about it in the manual.
5) Speaking about the manual - the instructions and figuring out the functions is a disaster.
6) difficult to remove the card from the reader
7) difficult to insert and remove the card into/from camera
It's fully charged and ready to use now so we'll see what it does in the daylight.
I gave 2 stars for value because it seems to somehow capture some footage which may work for some users, and it comes with a card and a reader, but it's not what it sounds like in the advertisement.