Top positive review
Bought One to Try Out and Then Bought Another Based on My Experience with the First
December 27, 2018
No more jumper cables and more importantly, no more waiting for a good Samaritan to assist me when I'm caught with a dead battery!
My two jump starters from DBPower are compact and will be an essential part in each of my car's emergency toolbox.
Since Amazon's description of the product along with the accompanying pictures are accurate, I'll focused on my impression of the product.
- I'd prefer to have a battery charge remaining numerical display rather than 'idiot lights' on the battery pack.
- Black USB-C cable's business end (that plugs into my phone) is a little tight. I had to use more force compared to other USB-C cables to be able to charge my phone from the battery pack. Note you must press the button on the battery pack to start charging your phone.
- Battery pack fits firmly in packing foam so it won't move around inside the case (that's a good thing!.)
- Battery clamps are well built but stubby in size. It works well for my battery with top terminals but may have issues if your battery terminals aren't easily accessible.
- Easy to register on their website for their warranty. Hope I don't need to use it but it's a good first impression of the company behind the product.
Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase!