Top critical review
Below average overall, but I loved the look.
Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2018
I tried to be short... but I have a lot to say on this case.
1. 360mm radiator even for me with 7 full builds under my belt, and a dozen rebuilds found this to be one of the most challenging things I have ever done. I have built micro-ATX cases easier. In short. ONLY use a 360mm radiator if you are an absolute pro at cable and space management. The case really should be max 280mm, and after building in it and seeing airflow, I am almost positive I would have been better off with 280mm in performance and space.
2. Ditch the HDD drive cage before you do anything else. If you need the HDD drive cage in your build get a different case. There is no room to debate this. It is silly that they even include it.
3. Mount the top two 120mm fans the farthest right possible. Especially if you have a MB that takes more than 1 connector. Cable management and routing of fan cables, usb2.0's, and LED strips becomes super tight and messy otherwise.
4. If you want a "clean" cable management case, and intend to go RGB, plan to either only use an M.2 drive, or use magnetic mount SSD drive cages over the PSU shroud. The SSD drive cages mounted in the rear area are in the ideal RGB lighting controller and fan controller install location, and ideal cable routing area. Unless you like sloppy and frustrating.
5. This case is very hard to build clean. Of all my builds this one was the absolute most difficult and shipped with the most waste. The 2 included fans are trash, and noticeably MUCH louder. They have a corsair brand on them, but absolutely are not corsair quality of their LL or ML lines. The HDD drive cage is absolutely trash. The SSD mounts will need to be replaced if you decide to use RGB controllers because they do not mount on the front PSU shroud. The included front LED controller is cute, if that is the only RGB you have in your case. But if you get a controller you will simply toss it and sync the front RGB with the rest of your build. (NOTE: it only works with corsair products using the latest ICUE version software).
Conclusion: I am happy with how my build turned out. But I could have been just as happy with my build and saved hours of frustration managing space and cables perfectly with a different case. In addition I could have gone cheaper and got less waste with the case, or more expensive and not had to buy quality fans and lighting controllers.
I love the exterior look of this case. It didn't look that much different than NZXT or thermaltake cases I usually choose in the interior. I assumed an easy 30 min build, maybe an extra 20 minutes for picking the max size radiator... I was wrong. I ended up with the look I wanted in the end, but it took me literally hours to get clean cables management, and I was using individually sleeved cables I can't imagine the nightmare it would have been with standard cables.