Top critical review
Finally something I’m not allergic too!
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018
I am allergic to scented fabric softeners, and have been forced to use free and clear products for years. I love the smell of scented fabric softeners, but break out in hives when I use them. So when I saw the natural blends products I decided it was worth giving it a shot. I can’t tell you how amazing it is to have laundry that smells clean! The scent reminds me of rose water face cleanser, and just leaves your laundry smelling fresh!
If my review was based solely on the items above, the product would easily be 5 stars, my issue is the list of ingredients is not available. The advertising states the product is 70% biobased ingredients, but what about the other 30%? Downy does not include the ingredients on the bottle, and tells you the check the website. Well they do not publish the list of ingredients on the website either. I can’t fully endorse a product when the company doesn’t doesn’t provide the consumer with the list of ingredients. I have reached out for details on the product ingredients.