Top positive review
The one gadget your old car needs in this era
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2017
I've always been thinking of an in-car Bluetooth FM transmitter for my old 2006 Honda that doesn't have a bluetooth option. After I saw this in my friend's car I decided to try it out. So here are my good, bad and final opinion
The good -
1) Excellent call quality - I originally thought of getting the KM20 thinking its the newer one. I'm so glad i didn't after reading some good reviews where reviewers commented on how their call quality wasn't that great. I have to say this one kicks ass. Crystal clear calls with no lags or low volumes or breaks.
2) Easy pairing.
3) Autoconnect if switch is left on - the moment you get into your car, it'll connect your phone ( if its bluetooth is on and is paired ).
4) The wheel - I am old school and love the wheel. Both for volume and its a click button as well.
5) Aux port and SD slot - so music unlimited in short. Any mode.
6) Sleek design.
7) Charging usb port - always a handy feature.
The Bad -
Yet to find one. pretty good device this is and no wonder its highly reviewed on amazon.
The Bottomline -
If you want to upgrade your old car by adding one simple, cheap and useful device, then this is it. It gets you many uses in a small package. very functional. Don't think twice on it.
**** If you thought my review was useful, please click yes below. and if you have any questions please ask and i can answer at the earliest. thanks ****