Top positive review
Expectations have been exceeded.
December 5, 2018
Honestly, I thought that was some sort of minor input lag when running it wireless. I previously owned a G502 and it grew onto me. That is until the weight of the G502 started causing problems for me. Running it at 400 dpi hurt my shoulder. However, I saw an advertisement of the G703 and I was fairly interested. I started to dislike wired mice because the braided cable could come off, leaving a stiff edge sticking out. I was always interested in wireless mice because of their convenience. But I was always concerned about the latency rate/response time on the wireless mice. Logitech claimed that the G703 had a response time of 1ms which seemed promising. A big name saying the mice response time nearly instant? Deal. I saw reviews on this mice and many people have said their cons which made me think back if it was worth buying the G703. I still bought the mouse and it easily exceeded my expectations. At 107g, it is definitely lighter than the G502 which was something I wanted. The texture of the mice is definitely nice.
- Response feels smooth
- Quick response
- Texture is amazing as the sides provide more grip
- Side buttons are easy to click
- Left/Right click feel perfect
- No issue in gaming
- Much easier movement like freedom, than a wired mouse
- Charges insanely fast
- Fully charges within an hour
- Wire is braided
- Hooks on the micro usb plug (reinforcement)
- RGB lighting is bright, love the RGB light on the scroll wheel
- Easy to program
- Relatively light (107g)
- Pretty good battery life (Gamed for 14 hours straight at 100% *RGB on*, 60% left)
- Middle mouse button (scroll key) is stiffer than preferred
- Tips backward if you apply lots of pressure onto your gripping on the mouse
As you can see, way more PROS than CONS. To make it simple and short, it's worth your money. This mouse is extremely underrated in the ranking charts.