Top positive review
My go-to sheets for comfortable sleep.
July 6, 2018
1. They are not my old sheets that ripped right up the middle when my husband rolled over one night. That alone makes them rather awesome.
2. They have SUPER deep pockets. I have a mattress that is so thick one would assume it had decided to try to out a fraud for a princess all by itself. These sheets, unlike another set relegated to the depths of a drawer for reasons I don't even know, actually stay ON the mattress. I really should toss those other, immodest sheets with their midriff-showing nonsense.
3. The top sheet is deliciously long. I managed to tuck that sucker in and even my very tall husband and his enormous feet can't kick it out if I bother to make the bed every day. I don't, but if I did, he couldn't do it. As it is, it still takes almost until washing day to work the end out from under the mattress. #wifeforthewin
4. The fabric is sturdy, but doesn't feel like it was made from burlap like many sturdy sheets. Instead, it's as soft as a baby's bottom (but cleaner, I assure you) and appears to be able to endure my husband's sandpaper feet. This is a feat, I assure you. #feetandfeat
5. While the color selection isn't phenomenal, I won't mistake them for the aforementioned immodest sheets. Those scarlet women (yes, they are red) have scarred me for life anyway.