Top critical review
Do not purchase, extreme safety hazard!
July 4, 2019
I ordered 3 of these for Christmas gifts in 2018. One of the 3 had a nonfunctioning led screen. It was discovered within the return window and sent back for replacement. As of June 2019, one of the three blew apart sitting in a family member's car. This charger has never been used, only charged once before it was placed in the car. The battery expanded and absolutely destroyed the charger. This is an unacceptable safety hazard. All 3 items will be removed from my family's vehicles and returned to the vendor. If they will not accept them, there will be further updates. It is not worth the destruction of a vehicle, home, or possible loss of life. Absolutely do not purchase this item.