Top positive review
Worth the purchase, but don't go throwing out all of your towels just yet.
July 29, 2016
I have used many different chamois over the years from being an automotive enthusiast owning several different vehicles that I detailed regularly. This one seems to dry the surface pretty well as long as it is wet or damp to begin with or you have properly dampened the chamois itself (which you are supposed to do)
1. Comes with two 26x17" chamois and plastic storage containers/tubes to store them in without getting dirty.
2. Unlike towels you can basically squeeze out all the water and use them again without waiting for them to dry.
3. Lint free
4. Can be used on a large multitude of surfaces (not just limited to automotive)
5. They store themselves in a pretty compact tube so you can keep one in the vehicle. I actually have one in my gym bag, it works surprisingly well to dry yourself off with also after a swim or shower.
1. Had a pretty noticeable odor the first few times out of the tube. I am guessing it was just outgassing of whatever synthetic material it was made
2. More difficult to polish objects with vs a microfiber towel (my own personal experience, others might have better success)
3. You need to be extremely diligent when cleaning the chamois after you are done using it. It holds little pieces of dirt and contaminants extremely well which could easily scratch your vehicle surface during the next usage.