Top positive review
Comfortable, soft yet good support. People love the "pool" color!! Be brave and try it. :-)
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2019
Through Amazon Wardrobe I have tried nearly every Crocs style (at least 5 different styles), and of those the SPECIALIST II (both Vent and NON Vent models) and BAYA Crocs are my most favorites.
All the different Crocs style may look similar but in fact are different from each other in many ways, using Specialist versus Baya as example:
1. The firmness of the material (some are most definitely softer than others, BAYA is softer than SPECIALIST - neither is "better," just different; I like both in different ways, comfort vs support). I don't know if the company plans it this way, or it's due to manufacturer variation, but there is definitely a difference.
2. The amount of venting (SPECIALIST has none, SPECIALIST VENT has 3 on the side, BAYA has multiple on side and on top). Non venting is hotter to wear, but for example is better if you are wearing for gardening so water and debris don't get inside the shoes.
3. How high the rear of the Crocs rise (SPECIALIST more than BAYA).
4. How thick the sole (SPECIALIST slightly more than BAYA, which is among thinnest of all Crocs).
5. The little tiny knobs on surface of sole that tickle your feet: SPECIALIST more easily felt and firmer than BAYA; neither is horrible especially if you wear socks.
6. How awkward "ugly Crocs" like they look. This may not be important to you but it is for me - this is strictly personal taste/preference. At any rate, the Specialist is the sleekest, most normal looking (non Crocs like) of all the Crocs - just from the way it's built. The Baya comes in second. BTW I bought Baya in the POOL color for fun and people can't stop commenting on it LOL. Nearly all love its errr "refreshing" color tone; kidding aside people love it.