Top critical review
Not Connecting to 2.4GHz
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020
Unfortunately, we could not get it working on 2.4GHz. We tried:
1. Making sure the antenna was on correctly.
2. Making sure it was on.
3. Making sure the password was correct.
4. Making sure there was no signal interference.
5. Made sure it had the correct IP address.
6. Changed the frequency band of the router.
7. Made sure that 2.4GHz was named something other than the 5GHz line.
8. Made sure everything was updated.
Per other reviews, we also:
9. Made sure there were no special characters in the password.
10. Made sure the password was not over 16 characters.
We have yet to hear from support, so any other suggestions are welcome. Negates the point of a wireless camera to have to have it plugged in to a router.
Edited 10/8/2020 - I sent the email to support on the 26th on September. I have yet to hear back.