Top positive review
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES, DEAR!
Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2018
• Natural complex healthy sugars from fruit and vegetables, does NOT rot your teeth or harm your health.
• Full serving of combined fruit and vegetables.
• Very good, natural fruity flavors and different choices of flavor. NICE AND TARTY TASTE.
• Non-GMO or artificial colors or flavors.
• No excess ingredients, just the right amount of B vitamins. Great source of B vitamins.
• 50% Fruit Juice 50% Vegetable Juice
• Low sodium
• Made in the USA (supports American jobs)
• CLEAN ENERGY. No withdrawal symptoms (like coffee) because it's made from tea. No insomnia. No anxiety. No rapid heartbeat. Minimal risk of habit forming/abuse.
• HEALTHY. Possibly anti-cancer benefits from antioxidants green tea extract?
• VERY GOOD PRICING, not $3+ a can like normal energy drinks. Hope it stays that way.
• Not "sparkling", carbonated version is discontinued?
• Only comes in small size option of 8oz
• No extra strength version
• Includes small amount of sucralose.. could have used stevia extract instead (more natural)
Used to be addicted to coffee... then came energy drinks. It was a bad and nasty habit.. often getting side effects such as anxiety, rapid heartbeat, withdrawal symptoms, dependency and addiction, and horrible insomnia. Switched to tea.. it was VERY difficult but I was able to do it (if you're trying to quit coffee, I'm rooting for you!). The V8+ Energy is made from NATURAL FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (50/50 blend), with NATURAL FRUIT SUGAR so it will NOT rot your teeth or damage your health (sugars from fruit and vegetables cannot rot your teeth). Fruit sugar is a complex sugar and your body can process it with no problems (I would say diabetics might be alright with it, it's low glycemic but check with your doctor). There is just enough caffeine, derived naturally from green tea extract.. which works well and doesn't have side effects such as mentioned above. I can drink these in the afternoon and it doesn't affect my sleeping habits. The small amount of B vitamins helps convert food into energy without excess ingredients and is good for your health. You don't really get ADDICTED to this because tea isn't really addictive... There are no withdrawal effects like coffee, and you don't become dependant on it. The energy is a more natural feeling.. if you're looking for a crazy energy rush like coffee or Red Bull, you'll be disappointed. Sometimes, I'll drink two cans if I need more energy, but never any more. You can't replace sleep with a substance, sleep is the best way to get energy (and also aerobic exercise, 5 days a week). My only complaint is they no longer sell the "sparking" carbonated version, which I LOVE (or at least I can't find it anymore). The pomegranate blueberry is my favorite, nice and tarty. All the flavors are great, they even have the classic V8 tomato flavor. I will continue to support this line of product and hope they do not discontinue this (if you're listening Campbell Soup Company, please bring back the sparkling version!).