Top positive review
A wonderful deal!
July 18, 2017
I got this lightboard for artwork while it was on sale for around $27- and I absolutely love it. It shipped swiftly, and arrived in a wonderful box with foam end protectors that I have kept to store it in between uses.
There are some previous review issues I'd like to clarify;
* The brightness is amazing! I have been able to trace through legalpad yellow paper underneath 110lb cardstock and 140lb watercolor paper (shown in the image is 90lb watercolor paper). For the best drawing results, I reccomend printing out a sketch, for computer ink shows through with spectacular results.
* The brightness button is NOT as sensitive as people say. I wonder if they are trying to shove it, like a tactile button, which causes it to register touch for longer. As long as you gently touch it, like a smartphone screen, it is simple to control.
* I have NOT had the issue with turning it on or off by simply 'grazing' the button during use. It won't turn off at random unless you slam the button or unplug it.
* While it does not come with a USB plug adapter, the chord is several feet long and able to be used on my computer desk, with the USB end plugged into my desktop. There is more than enough room for it to comfortably reach. And if you want a plug, if you have an Android phone plug adapter, that will work.
* I have had no problems with where the small end plugs into the box. I am sad some got a defective model where it fell out right away, but my connection has been consistent every time.
All in all, this board is a wonderful, portable size for smaller traditional artwork. It is easy to store, not a pain to look at, and a wonderful deal for the price I got it. Absolutely reccomended for artists!