Top positive review
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2019
This is a great wallet at a great price! It is just what I wanted - very slim and minimalist with the room to store everything I need (except I usually like to have a pen in my wallet and there's no room for that, but it is certainly no deal breaker. I knew this going in).
1) It was important to me that I get a vegan wallet. I did a search on "faux leather wallet" and this one came up. Be aware that included in the choices above are both leather and vegan choices. The leather ones are a little more expensive, at $19.99. I made a mistake and ordered the Chelsea Black first, which is leather. As far as I can tell, all the Chelseas are leather. I arranged to return it and instead got the Ch Black, a synthetic leather. I am much happier with the Ch Black. For those of you who are okay with a leather wallet, I will say that on top of the fact that it's leather, there is another reason I wouldn't like it -- it's soft to the point of being too flimsy (just my opinion). And it looks like it would scratch very easily. The Ch Black is quite a bit stiffer. I like my wallet to feel like it has some substance.
2) It's just large enough and thin at the same time! One of the pictures I included has this wallet next to my Mundi Fat Wallet so people can get an idea how thin this is. And the only thing I'm not carrying in this one that I did have in my Mundi is the ink pen! I put my checks in one of the zipper pockets. I had to sort of force them in, as the opening is a bit smaller than the pocket itself, but it was seriously no big deal to get them in. I put unfolded cash in the other zipper pocket. Again, the pocket is plenty large enough to hold cash. There is no place specifically for coins, but I don't carry coins anyway. There are enough slots so that each card has its own, and I like that. I filled up most of the slots. I didn't see if my iPhone 6+ would fit, but the pocket is long enough to accommodate the length of the phone. I'm not sure about the width, but I didn't want to overstuff this wallet. I want it to stay thin. I am using it with a crossbody bag; as another reviewer said, it's perfect for those bags!
3) The texture is awesome. Back to my comparison with the leather one of the same style, this one seems a much more durable texture. It will keep it from showing any scratches it may get from daily use.
4) The packaging tells you a lot. It comes packaged in a thick plastic ziplock bag, and wrapped in tissue paper with a nice sticker holding it together. It's great that the company is so thoughtful about the customer experience.
5) Cons: Several of the card slots on one side aren't exactly straight. It's hardly noticeable, but I am picky and notice everything. It's still no biggie.
I am considering buying another one of these to have when this one wears out. It is an awesome deal and I am very happy with the purchase. I'll try to come back here and update when I've had it a few months and let everyone know how it's going. If you're on the fence about this wallet, buy it and see what you think...returns are free :)