Top positive review
February 6, 2019
Breaking in a new wallet is always fun; not really but it was needed.
This is a great fitting wallet that holds all the cards and id's I need it to hold. The old wallet had basically one pocket for all the cards and whenever you took one out after broken in, you needed to add to it. But let's get to this review.
1. All the slots are designed for only one card - the main reason I bought this is because it had so many, no need to stretch out with more than one card.
2. The picture id slot is a nice touch, I have two id's but really don't need them stacked together so the one less used is in a credit card slot.
3. The outer card slot is perfect for my black credit card (I bought the black carbon wallet). You really can't tell it is in there unless you are looking.
4. Money clip - like most money clips not in a wallet, this one is a bit tough to get bills in. It looks like they took the approach of sewing (maybe glue) a money clip into the wallet. That does mean the tip of the clip you would pull on does stick out a bit; I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if it causes any rubbing on the cards etc.
5. My only criticism is on the outer part of the wallet is a protruding manufactures logo (see picture above if you didn't notice). Looks great, but I can see it may cause rubbing in the pocket and depending on what type of pants you wear, could wear through. But that would take quite a while unless you wear the same pants daily and I mean daily so I didn't worry about that when looking at it. I'm sure it is glued on and eventually may fall off; maybe sooner if it gets snagged. I would recommend they look into putting it on the other side and may recessed a little. Maybe they could see if it could be adhered to the money clip after the clip is in place.
I was so impressed by the other comments and more importantly what I saw of the pictures that I had to buy it. My wife was really surprised because I have always had to hold the wallets in my hands before I bought one. Worth the money from what I can tell, but I've only had it for about a day.