Top positive review
Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2013
If you ask the author he will probably give you an humble opinion about his own book. At least that is how it seems in his introduction. However, I was surprised to find more informations than I could expect from a less than $10, self-published book about self-publishing. Especially for me it was a balanced between general and technical. So this was an welcomed buffer in between yet truly helpful in many ways.
Just for me here are ten things that I learned from this book apart from what I learned from other books I read on self-publishing:
1. plagiarism- amazingly many books discuss on plagiarism from their perception without mere factors but this one does.
2. when to format my manuscript was true time-saver for me.
3. how ms-word can do a magic for you- even design the cover?!!!
4. getting feedback on the book in several stages is a zero money marketing tactic.
5. how amazon search engine works- insightful
6. why I must have my own website regarding author's bio
7. importance of the cover page, but critical of not to spend money on it
8. what is Pro-subscription- which was valuable information yet honestly I still cannot really understand this yet. does author's new book explain this?
9. change price in Amazon- how it affect sales
10. more on amazon rules- all interesting.
It is only 120 pages and can be read in one sitting in few hours, and at the end you know you are keeping for the book for future reference. Recommendation as supplementing with other great works like this.