To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.
After one week my dog went to the vet with an intestinal blockage. Vet said that he sees this often with these chews. They are meant to be well chewed as the chews are very dense. If your dog doesn't take the time to really chew them (as most dogs don't), then it can end up getting stuck in their system.
After giving one each to my two dogs, within 24 hours they were violently sick and had to be hospitalized. I had no idea what was happening until I remembered this was the only difference and so I looked it up and read over 100 instances of these exact treats causing dogs to be hospitalized or die! I can’t believe they are still in business. My dogs luckily are okay now after treatment but I will never give them any greenie products ever again. I hope amazon will stop allowing these to be sold as well.