Top critical review
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2018
Let me start by saying I was extremely hesitant to make this purchase because of the price point & because of the amount of people on here saying they received fakes. Well, I did it anyway. But I made sure to watch videos on how to spot the fakes. So it arrived & at first appeared to be fine. Very cute & bright. Then I began to examine it.
1. The stitching was not that of a highly reputable brand. Some of it was undone
already!! (Sides of zipper)
2. The front logo looked fine but again the stitching was just a mess like Walmart backpacks look better than this
3. There were black spots on it almost looked like ink ??
4. The inside stitching of the zipper looked absolutely hideous! Not the work of Fjällräven I’m assuming
5. The inside patch where it says to put your name doesn’t have the Swedish flag on the bottom. Not sure if they don’t do it on all their backpacks but I’ve seen it on the real ones
All in all those little things tell me this wasn’t the work of Fjällräven & I’m returning the bag & buying directly off their website I don’t even care about the shipping anymore. If you’re willing to spend $70+ on a bag then just pay the extra 10 or whatever tf for shipping & get a real one.
Edit: also the zipper did not have the "YKK" on the side which is what the authentic bags have, hope all of this helps!
Edit2: I completely forgot to name the seller I just checked it was NetRush! DO NOT BUY FROM NETRUSH!!!
Also I bought a real one from my local Nordstrom for the same price I didn’t know they sold them there until I called. & if they don’t have the color you want they can order it to the store without having to pay for shipping so that’s a plus!
The one I have now is the real deal:
1: this (black) one has the logo patch stitched on much cleaner
2: it has the YKK on the side of the zipper
3: it has the Swedish flag on the inside!
4: the inside stitching is the complete opposite of the fake one. So nice
The real one is so nice and it feels indestructible! Save your coins for the real deal!