Top critical review
Disappointing: Poor Design
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019
Have a 2010ish B70 Keurig on its last leg. I decided to try a non-Keurig with carafe AND kcup.
1. No removable cup stand so a shorter coffee cup, tall cups won't fit,, and it splashes HOT coffee all over the machine, the carafe the burner, the table top, YOU if you stand close to wait for brew!!!
2. The needle to puncture the kcups is exposed. Guaranteed someone will slice their knuckles open taking the kcup out or in - unless you play a game of "Operation". (see pic).
3. Carafe is stainless steel so you can't tell if there's coffee or how much.
4. You must turn carafe LITERALLY UPSIDE DOWN to get thr last 3 cups! Carafe doesn't have a smooth transition lip for pouring to the last drop. (see pic)
5. You can't brew carafe (which takes a long time) and do a kcup at the same time. Kcup turns off when carafe is on.
Only good feature is both carafe and kcup have a big water reservoir.