Top critical review
Burned by patch - do not use - zero stars
May 6, 2019
I used this patch last Friday night for a bachelorette party. I removed it Saturday in the morning, and it came off like a band aid would. My skin was slightly irritated, but I was not worried. Within 12 hours, my skin was entirely red and scabbing. I do want to note I was at the pool and in the sun, however no other part of my body reacted this way. It is now Monday and I took the attached pictures this evening. It now has puss and is bleeding; it is painful and I am highly worried this will scar. I am assuming this was a reaction to the chlorine in the pool - though this is just an assumption. Regardless, it is absolutely absurd that this would potentially happen. Don't take the risk. I have emailed the company directly and am hoping to hear back immediately.