Top positive review
Have you found out diapers are toxic and are searching for best diaper? Read on...
Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020
I would like to begin with- this review is not sponsored. I have switched from diapers to diapers. From pampers, huggies, honest company, etc.. None were good enough! Til I was scrolling through amazon looking for good nontoxic diaper and found these! I do not see myself changing to any other diapers. I looked online and found additional benefits to all that are listed on here. Those benefits include...
* Bamboo diapers are more absorbent than cotton diapers. In fact, bamboo fabric absorbs 70 percent more liquid than regular cotton fabric does
* The “Articial Silk” material is incredibly soft. (They truly are the softest diapers I ever touched everywhere!)
* They offer a trimmer fit because they have fewer layers of material.
* Bamboo diapers stand up to heavy wetting due to their increased absorbency.
They make for a good, overnight diaper.
(I agree- they are the best night night diaper I ever tried. No leaks day or night and I’m on my 3rd package)
* Bamboo fabric wicks moisture away from the body better (so it”’ keep your baby drier) than even 100% cotton does.
* The fabric is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. Cotton is not antibacterial.
* Bamboo fiber helps to reduce and even destroy odor-causing bacteria. Unlike cotton to where bacteria manifests due to heat and moisture)
* Bamboo diapers are naturally hypoallergenic and are good for babies with sensitive skin.
* They are perfect for gluten and dairy-free babies.
* The fabric is more breathable than cotton and other fabrics.
* It allows for better circulation of air as baby moves which reduces the risk of built up bacteria caused by warmer temperatures. (Wow just wow!)
* These diapers have insulating properties which will help your baby stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. (I’m baffled by this!)
* Many babies who are sensitive to synthetic materials do better after switching from traditional cloth diapers.
6 Ways Bamboo Diapers Help The Environment-
*It is a naturally organic fiber.
*It is 100 percent biodegradable.
* Bamboo crops generate up to 30 percent more oxygen than other crops and even more than trees do.
*Bamboo helps to reduce carbon dioxide in the environment which is blamed for the destruction of the ozone layer.
* Bamboo crops contribute to enriching the soil, while cotton crops drain and deplete it.
* It’s is the fastest growing plant in the world which means it’s completely sustainable.
My overall opinion on this diaper! It was god sent! It literally solves all my concerns of putting those terrible diapers on my little one. I no longer feel guilty. Softest most Absorbent diaper I have even imagined existed! This is it! No more need to search for a new one: I’m set with this one only! Super fast shipping! And with all these benefits! Imagine how good it would be for babies families and environment if everyone would change to these!
Got size L- 70 pack. My little one normally wears size 7 in diapers. Some size 6 fits ok but seems to feel small on her. These are very ideal! Using these my little ones skin is always dry! I have never imagined such a diaper to exist that can keep a baby dry. I would hate seeing her skin wet while changing with all other diapers. Never again an issue with these.