Top critical review
Not genuine Balega
Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2018
I have bought multiple pairs of these exact socks from various different stores in the past. As far as I can tell these socks (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016CL88E) are not genuine Balega socks.
* The weave of the fabric is not as tight.
* The fit of the socks is not they same (they come higher on the ankle).
* The lettering on top of the socks does not match my other Balega socks.
* There are simple spelling mistakes on the packaging (eg. pereormance instead of performance).
* The printed cardboard packaging says made in South Africa, but there is sticker on the outside of the package that says made in China.
The socks I bought were sold by ALXMJ SPORT BAND (https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A3OCO0GGZLIM0G).